T4 Thrall Spawn Chance Far Too Low Following July 7th Patch

Granted I’m a glutton for punishment – I mean I dig a challenge – I have worked a circuit from Fleshtearer Falls up through Dogs of Desert territory for the last week. This includes one marathon sesh with a dedicated server that could not be restarted, so we all felt like we were DUE! Anyway, the best I have is a T3 Dogs dancer and Thugra. Holy smokes is it stingy, and I love it.

How rare is Arcen Brokenfingers jesus xD I seriously got all the named possible in the area (Some even multiple times to spawn) but him.

Talking about Sepermeru.

It’s all random, I think… I got 3 Arcen Brokenfingers but not a single Hannur of Bossonia (Aquilonian guy)

I found them all at the 2 spots near Razma’s house

Drop rate for T3s & T4s is too low for my taste. It seems bugged since in some area’s like the volcano you can farm the same T4s over and over again as well as same name fighters in certain area’s. I’m glad some people are happy with grinding for hours on end with little or nothing to show for it, but I don’t.

Server issue’s, wipes, other bugs, etc., now this. Yeah … for the first time since launch I’m on the edge of putting this to the side for now.

Cheers

2 Likes

Shala lust-slaker

I got Lissa at the pagoda a couple of days ago. Have never seen hundred arrows though.

Haven’t seen mei the blade or waros the breaker there since the patch.

i think you are not talking about the same lissa.
Both are named archers but 1 is spawning at the pagoda and the other one is spawning in set city and is more precisely called “lissa o the longbow” that’s why palm was talking about mandughai 100 arrows.

Or maybe i didn’t understand what palm was sayin, which can def happen :smiley:

I got both of them. They don’t spawn easily so you might spend a bunch of time camping them.

I got Hundred Arrows twice and Lissa o Longbow once.

Be sure to farm the correct archers (Wiki has direction) as I don’t think they can spawn instead of any other archers.

Yes, after hotfix and same spot.

1 Like

Also after spending a whole week camping relic city for Arcen Brokenfingers I finally got him! The ■■■■■ wouldn’t spawn anytime :frowning: Anyways… I found mine near the smelter and blacksmith thralls instead of the ones near razma’s house. So keep an eye out for all 3 armorers.

You are right. My apologies.

That’s what happens when I read forums at midnight after a long days work.

I have never seen either of those archers, probably why I don’t know their names.

I too have been looking for the sepermeru archers for a month now. No luck.

no need for apologies man it was only a comment :smiley:
yeah these 2 girls in sepermeru are pretty difficult to find, especially since the spawn rate of named thralls has changed.
Guess we are learning what “rare” means now.
Good luck with your hunt in sepermeru then !
see ya.

I have been camping Mounds of the Dead for the t4 armorer over 12 hours a day for the last 5 days and i have not seen him spawn. I wouldn’t mind having to spend a few hours grinding for a thrall, but this is ridiculous. I have multiple copies of every t4 thrall that spawns in the mounds except the alchemist and blacksmith, but I have not bothered farming their spawns. I can’t even ask someone else to craft me flawless Cimmerian armor, because nobody on my server I’ve talked to has the thrall either.

It would be really nice if the spawn rate was increased a bit, so he would be rare instead of practically nonexistent.

yeah dont see as many tier III thralls spawning let alone Tier 4 named thralls.
In the den there is a Legendary Armourer thats spawns but his stats that he gives is about as equivelant to any tier I armourer. Legendary my ■■■. Rather got for the Tier III and kill so called legendary one.

Also have to agree, the game was better BEFORE mother of all patch’s, at least stuff attacked back, now most of teh time they dont, your body and killed thralls still vanish, double or triple spawns can happen, good for some bad for others.

I also logged out yesterday feeling somewhat bored, logged in today but couldnt do much and logged out (fun aspect has gone and the game is rather boring and dull right now).

2 Likes

If you got Werk, then either you’re very lucky, or I’m extremely unlucky. How many hours did it take you to get him? Also exceptional Cimmerian armor has half the vitality of flawless, so it’s barely better than regular. I already have captured a bunch of T3 armorers while grinding.

I’ll keep trying my luck, but i still think this spawnrate is too low. It could take many more days of solid grinding for me to get him at this rate. I doubt it is working as intended, considering how much stuff they broke in the patch.

I managed to get him the day after the mother patch. I haven’t seen him since.
When I got him was the time that the black galleon was having an excess stock take sale on t4 thralls. That was fixed a few days later by the hot fix.

Maybe they hot (un)fixed him too.

He’s a myth, a legend. He is Armor Claus or the Armor Fairy.
I’ve given up on him.

I actually haven’t seen a named anything spawn at the mounds of the dead since the hot fix, other than the always available Cimmerian berserker and Dalinsia Snowhunter. And I spend a lot of time there.
Hopefully my timing is just off.

Edit. Sorry, I did get a named bearer Enid the light or something like that.

What it boils down to for me it’s whether or not this makes the game a good experience. I spend my free time camping a thrall spot for hours while alt tabbing out of the game and watching Netflix between spawns. Is that a fun game? I support NPC like archpriest being low because they spawn lots of places so you can roam around and check if they have spawned, but when looking for a spesific armor thrall you have to stay in that one spot for so long with no guarantee of him/her spawning. It’s not like we can just ignore armorer thrall either, it’s an absolute must to have gear with +2str when playing on a PvP server. I’d much rather they made armor more expensive to make.

The problem with this level of rarity in this type of game is you lose all your **** and quit. The spawn rates SHOULD be high. This ain’t Everquest.

1 Like