Telith#s Ghost missing from Telith's Island / Sanctuary Ruins

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official and Single Player (no mods)
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: [Please enter your server region]: EU

Unable to see / hear or find Telith’s ghost on Telith’s Island in order to interact with her for Kinscourge lore.

August 2018 on Official PvE: Teliths Ghost was present near the Lemurian lore stone on Telith’s Island and her ghost could be interacted with to obtain lore.

February 2019 started a new character (after old character left the exiled lands) on the same Official PvE Server: Teliths Ghost not present, multiple other players also unable to find her at that time.

January 2020 on a different Official PvE server with a new character: Telith’s Ghost not present, multiple other players also unable to find her. Also some ghosts are invisible eg the Harlot at the Summoning Place, you can still hear the ghost sound / audio OK and interact with the note/journal OK.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Telith’s Island / Sanctuary ruins.
  2. Search the entire island and the surrounding water for Telith’s Ghost = Not present.
1 Like

She was never there, nor has she ever Song sadly. (it be nice of you could hear singing)

There is small flower patch, that sticks out from rest. (WESTside) few short steps from beach.
That is were main trigger point is.

EDIT, West… I keep saying east when i mean west…LOL

1 Like

I’m sorry in your experience you’ve not had the opportunity to hear the additional lore. I remember it being very melancholic with Kinscourge having to make choices regarding duty vs family. I would very much like to hear it again. For me it made Kinscourge not just another bad guy to kill just to escape and added much more to their story.

Telith’s ghost was definitely present after the game went live. Multiple players on an official PvE server were able to interact with her (including myself) back in August 2018. I’m sure Devs can confirm.

The flower patch at Imi’s cradle which had the unintelligible voices/whispering was always there but that is not where Telifh’s ghost appeared. She used to appear next to the Lemurian lore stone / statue of Kinscourge in the Sanctuary Ruins.

EDIT: Just spent about 5 mins at night moving around / over the flower patch at Imi’s cradle and going up to the ruins, still no ghost :frowning:

Always did think it was odd that the place was supposed to be haunted in some special way, given the journey step for it and everything, but I never found anything there.

Basiclly was PC thing, She wasnt there on consoles. I looked up older topic on it, ya she was there in early game. I somehow forgot that…

Thou video of her n YT, there no sound at all.

Much like many other ghosts, every update or so…alot of them break or don’t show. few of harlot that no longer show her, one of climbing girl that no longer shows.

There was a nice list of ghosts that no longer showed… one of those things funcom ask us for… and fell under radar again. =/

I’ll have check later today, I just did it before update patch at start of month… (I restart alot… and journal entries easy exp)

Hey @Kolvar

We’ll poke our team of ghost un-busters to see if they can bring back some of those melancholic spirits.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.