Telith's Ghost still missing from her island

Game mode: Online private, Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Telith’s Ghost is still missing from her island on the Highlands. As per the devtracker bug and the forum post that triggered it (which I cannot link here but should be easy to find on Google or even here) this has been true for at least a year now. When is it going to be added back to the game?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Telith’s Island or the Sanctuary Ruins
  2. Fail to see the ghost anywhere.
2 Likes

Hey @pedromvilar,

Our team is aware of this issue and we’re searching for her. Hopefully she’ll decide to return to her post soon enough.

Thanks for your report.

5 Likes

I see Mayra’s already responded, but I’m just chiming in. I’ve been playing CE for a good long while, and I’ve never seen Telith’s ghost. Nor have I heard anything unusual on the island, like all the lore implies is possible.

1 Like

Yea. I been playing for just over a year, frequent the island, and didn’t even know this was a thing.

1 Like

Wait what? There’s supposed to be a ghost on that island?

1 Like

Would love to see that fixed. Maybe just add the missing NPC again, wherever the original disappeared to.

Thinking about it… maybe Telith finally overcame her grief and joined one of the dancing ghost troupes across the maps.

1 Like

When you visit there the first time the achieve says “find out what haunts sanctuary ruins” but I’ve never seen a ghost there either

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.