Telith’s ghost on Telith’s Island still missing

Game mode: Online private, Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : PvE
Region: EU

Unable to see / hear or find Telith’s ghost on Telith’s Island in order to interact with her for Kinscourge lore.

August 2018 on Official PvE: Teliths Ghost was present near the Lemurian lore stone on Telith’s Island and her ghost could be interacted with to obtain lore.

February 2019 on the same Official PvE Server: Teliths Ghost not present, multiple other players also unable to find her at that time.

Also, standing on flowers area Imi’s Cradle don’t trigger whispers anymore.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Telith’s Island or the Sanctuary Ruins
  2. Fail to see the ghost anywhere.
1 Like

Several of Ghost have been missing for Years now. And more and more go missing as time has passed.

Teliths Ghost however, was up in Early Access, Day 1 of game. I don’t think it was meant to be up, just place holder for audio. The ghost was under ground for abit. She hasn’t been a thing since release of game.

Most of Harlots are now gone, few of adventurer ones to. Few of Emote ones trigger audio sound but never load.

Most of Water ones still work that I saw.

Several of Emote ones no longer work.

Most have been reported several times by me and others… Think its just to low priority to ever fix them. =/
(there all broken same across platforms (Ps4/ps5/pc) that I have seen. )

4 Likes

I don’t think it was meant to be up, just place holder for audio.

Well, the completed Journey description says otherwise. There clearly should be some “inhabitant” of the shrine, who tell the story. That ghost was the only way to learn about Tyros and Telith history, because Witch-Queen lorestone here tells totally unrelated history.

1 Like

Been playing on PlayStation since the second month of release, and I can safely say I’ve never seen the ghost in question, just the audio. I know this because my very first base was part of a clan on a private server that built around telith’s island.

Theres older topic on Ghost, Thou I didn’t dig it up. Staff/Mods points out it likely wasn’t meant to be there.
As mention, it was only up as a ghost in early access. Before offical release and did nothing outside be a normal female ghost. (Clearly not meant to be Telith)
If own disc, of happen have a version of game not patched, Basic ghost can be found under the ground.
I havn’t looked for her in a long time.

If it “Was” meant to be there… its in same category as Mummy of Set. Never gonna be finished.
Which is its own bag of worms, thou that one itlest has unfinished content found for it…

I assume it should be ghost because it was a ghost in EA.
But there clearly should be something, because Journey tells that we learn a complex and sad history of Tyros there, there must be something, a ghost, another lore stone, disembodied voice, just something that tells the story.

ps. Oh boy, Mummy of the Ring. I just hope final boss WILL be finally added someday before the end.

They mentioned it in the chapter 3 live stream and said something about it not being planned to be introduced in any way in the foreseeable future. Too bad, since it’s a cool looking boss. At the very least, maybe they could change its story and loot pool.

Dennis actually said it only in the context of journey steps, and then said the mummy of the ring is a “dangling thread”. Certainly not the same as “we are going to do this” but also not “forget the mummy” either. He said the journey system will not involve “narrative” stuff and in the context of the stream, that was the new kurak/mek-kamoses stuff (or future age stories)… so I think its safe to say the mummy may happen yet, but its just not today or chapter 3.

1 Like

Sure hope so. As I said, it’s a cool looking boss. I didn’t actually know about it until just recently lol… I don’t usually spawn in npcs and I never really paid close attention the journey steps.

The current npc for the mummy is a pushover, so probably they want to make him extra special with unique attacks like some other special bosses, in addition to buffing him up. So I would expect at some point with the new ages, he makes an appearance as a chapter climax when the story makes sense, but that’s just speculation on my part.

1 Like

He said the journey system will not involve “narrative” stuff

Which is sad, i liked current (almost replaced) narrative journey system. Each one is a little story about world and exile, not just “do that for EXP, Player.” They just needed to change order of the tasks, to make it more accurate in the means of common sense progress, not remove it fully.

1 Like

Well remember that chapters are quarterly. If there was a journey step for a given quarter related to a chapter narrative, it would not necessarily be completable once the chapter is finished.