testlive: 60 FPS

2. entering New Asagarth running fast
    live: 58 FPS
    testlive: 58 FPS

3. running fast through New Asagarth next to many spawned Thralls
    live: FPS drops to 43
    testlive: FPS Drops to 43

Result:
no difference in FPS between live and testlive. Enviroment is rendering faster in testlive. Teleporting is faster than in live. More Micro Lags in Testlive than in Live. (While Microlag is happerning there is an abrupt drop of the FPS from 60 to 53 - The microlag only takes a fraction of a second, so the FPS Drop does.)

4 Likes

The animation after you stop running is much better! Thanks for fixing that!

2 Likes

Unsure haven’t been on testlive in a while but these patchnotes are saying they’re reducing the rate rather than nixing it, so I’d assume they are or atleast will be after it goes live.

Yes but they should fix the sound, now there is no sounds from thralls and the player random emotes, no sounds from player initiated emotes, no sound for battle cryes, no death sounds from npc.

Test - emotes and sounds
I cant confirm for animations. My playercharacter and the thralls are still doing the emotes but not as often than before. And yes there are no human sounds anymore, even in battle no cries or words from the npcs and the thralls.

3 Likes

Test - Fighting with swords
When using a great sword and doing a light attack 3x in follow then I cant go on fighting after the light finisher although my stamina isnt down. I have to unequip and equip it again, then I can go on fighting. This is with every great sword.
Normal swords and short swords are not affected.
Tried also fighting with Hammers, spears, axes and greataxes which are working as intended.
While fighting I had no microlags or other lags.

I would like to see 1hsword, Katana and Maces animation speed tweaked, they’re clearly in need of this, can’t devs do it in this testlive patch ?

Happy to report. Relic Hunter Treasure seekers did not turn into dancers on restart of my solo game. Neither did any other named Fighter, Archer, or Sherpa. As far as I can tell all HP are the same as they should be. Also non of my Dancers turned into anything else either, Yes I spawned them all in and gave them someplace to stand on my Solo game.

2 Likes

Was bugged with the latest update… Shouldnt have +10. Like many other items (blackblood tools, croms hammer, etc).

The new stop animation is perfect, the idle animations are tamed, sounds for attacking npcs are definitely just gone now though. It was like that prior to this test live patch as well.

Performance seems better, but I’ll have to do some more testing.

1 Like

So on my private server I’m noticing crafter thralls tend to get misplaced from their positions. Carperner standing on the other side of the piece of wood she normally saws on. Blacksmith gets frozen mid hammer swing and stays like a statue. I can pull them out and put them back and they go back to normal animation.

Sometimes the taskmasters knees get sore and they stand up and freeze. I suspect it happens when my base loads as I enter the area from a death respawn, but that is just a guess.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this has been happening on Xbox too. Sometimes my crafters are t-posed when I walk into my crafting room. If I pull them out of the workstation and put them back in, they go back to normal.

1 Like

I just started noticing this on the private server i play on as well. Thanks for mentioning it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.