TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

Testlive servers down?

I saw an EU one pop up, refreshed my server list, and none are showing since

I do see them with invalid version !

Another update came out just now, go back to steam and check mate

I see, so update at the launch time… tricky tricky

I did see a post saying they would be making some last minute changes, thats fine :slight_smile:

Testlive updates are now ready to go! Head in and do your thing!

We don’t have to play on Official TestLive servers to get the free DLC do we? cause they’re packed… cant get in

pretty sure we have to get in on one of those 6 servers for the stuffs… Then send an email with your characters name and the server name to Funcom (so they can check database and make sure you actually did it).

Well… no point in this if the servers are constantly full, and I’m not going to sit around for hours hitting the refresh button… if they actually had a queue system that would be nice though… otherwise you’re in or you’re not… there is no line.

EU2 down … 0/****

well, this is just a refresh game now…

servers are ALL full. You guys looking at putting up more servers or is this it?

I reached 29 and logged. The server EU1 ran so smooth. They should try with 60 users.

Really Funcom only 3 test servers for each region (country) Another fail!
I guess I wound’nt be able to receive my FREE DLC then since I will never be able to log into game.

What are your plans for us?

Looks like Combat_TestLive_US3 is down :frowning:

Fast loot and loot all from the preview does not exist?
Npc nameplates over the hp bar are too big and partly cover up the hp bar.

I confirm a lot of problems are fixed by this patch especially the Darfari Armor in Epic that can be now repaired, all thralls who weren’t able to craft their racial armor or those who only crafted the exceptional version but not the Flawless one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I find: you can loot chest of other player with system de view content and grab items with Q.
Shaking when walking still here.

UPDATE: We’ll be restarting the Testlive servers with an increased player cap at midnight CEST (in 10 minutes)!

4 Likes