TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

Please add the infamous Crocodile Death Roll move ! That’s like the signature move of a croc.

Like this. If anyone want to see real croc does that, search it on youtube. It’s a common deadly move from a croc.

3 Likes

You know that bark is already a problem right? On 1x servers there is a problem at least, not sure if you have thought about gathering rates.

2 Likes

Are you joking mate? I bet it’s not from money you’ve earned yourself. Even if they hosted really good fast servers I certainly would NOT pay a sub to play this game, not even $2-$5 per month, not after paying for the game too.

3 week vacation - What a joke…

As for 500 fixes… When it was first announced, they said in the stream that it would be coming out in the following week, that was over 3 weeks ago. Now I’ve just read an unofficial comment saying August!!! If you have 500+ fixes, why not release them to us now? Or is this just BS as well? Maybe you have a list of 500+ items TO fix?

That’s not even considering all the bugs that you have claimed to have fixed with each patch to find that they bug hadn’t been fixed at all. I must have read your claims to have fixed thralls falling through foundations in almost every patch, plus many other issues in the same boat.

I love building and really want the new building parts in the DLC, but hell will freeze over before I buy it until the game gets fixed. If they leave it too long, I too will have moved onto a new game.

My only involvement in this game now is to manage my server for my community, I haven’t played the game for nearly a month now and have lost all enthusiasm for it. By the time you return from your “vacation” you’re going to have lost most of your loyal fanbase.

Whoever is managing and directing this project needs to be let go… They are killing your game. But hey, we’ve already bought the game, you have our cash, so why not go on holiday !

1 Like

Even our friend @MoosGamesTV has moved on…
Take a look at the hugely rewarding endgame we all have to look forward to for completing this game… Even that is bugged !
WARNING - END GAME SPOILER - WHICH IT CERTAINLY IS A SPOILER

The end of this game reminds me of the South Park episode of Guitar Hero

This has to be the silliest thing I’ve seen you do funcom… And I’ve seen plenty of silly around here.

The khitai weapons were supposed to be star metal equivalent. This meant there was a point to buying dlc. They were’nt over powered but equal. On release of the dlc they were on par with steel.
There currently is no reason to craft them as they are inferior to most other weapons.

Now you’re dropping star metal to the same instead of raising khitai? Just silly.

Star metal already has next to no use in this game once you’ve made a fridge and killed the kingscourge .

It must have taken a lot of time to create the awesome effects of it shooting across the sky, but now that’s all it will be. No one will bother harvesting this difficult to obtain resourse ever again.

And another note. The problem with tier 3 building is that stone bricks are way too expensive compared to black ice.
Simply allowing t4 smelters to craft a brick for 5 stone instead of 10 would help fix this imbalance.
Oil and extra resin is not going to slow anybody down. Black ice will still be the building of choice. You won’t see much Khitai building at all…

What was the point in buying the dlc?

Edit- after seeing this post Reddit - Dive into anything
I take back my comments about sillyness.

Glad to see that Khitan was raised.

Perhaps the wording of the fix I quoted was the only silly thing.

3 Likes

Hi! Could you please, please, pretty please, fix the thingy where clan members are showing as offline, even if online. Found a way to fix it on my own clan, by demoting/promoting an other clan member. Then it refreshes and shows me as online. On my server purges are set to only happen when a clan member is online, so now they never happen, as no clan members in any clan will be seen as online (at least I think this is the reason)

Unless this is already fixed - I am playing on a non-testlive server, and could not see this mentioned in the patch notes.

And as further note, it seems dying would make you appear offline again.

2 Likes

You should make it where only the leaders and officers can build on to and break clan holdings.

2 Likes

Game mode: Private Testlive
Version: 102881/18608
Problem: Bug

[Title: Containers (boxes/crafting stations) are sometimes destroyed when on T1 wedge foundations when converting to testlive]

When converting to testlive some (but not all) containers (3 Large Chests,1 large campfire, and 1 improved armorer bench) were destroyed, leaving a loot bag of contents. This only happened with containers placed on T1 wedge foundations and only on the initial conversion to testlive. It did not happen after replacing the chest and then restarting the server.

This may be caused if you guys ‘flattened’ the mesh for T1 foundations. (oh yes please I hope that they are now flat). This would make any objects on T1 that were positioned in the ‘old mesh’ of the foundations be considered in an invalid placement and therefore be destroyed. Newly placed chests on the same location did not seem to be effected.

There may be no resolution to this. And I am ok with this small price to pay for a flat T1 foundation. (assuming that is what happened)

Repro steps:

1. Convert to testlive from pubic
  2. Check chests/crafting stations located on T1 wedge foundations.
  3. Find a loot bag.

Have a great vacation! I’m only a bit jealous! :slight_smile:

Edit: Due to not being able to craft Khitan and the increased pirate ship named thrall spawn rate (named thralls were up 100%) we are converting away from testlive. - I was hoping to give more feedback but we would also have to stop building our main base and also thralls were too easy. :frowning:

This should be high up on the priority list for future updates, most ppl are afraid to recruit more players to their tribe because any newbie member can just start dismantling ur entire t3 base with the touch of a button…

So the Major bugs that needs to be fixed and still hasn’t is the crimson lotus and the fact that we can not grind them this is a problem because crimson lotus powder is in many potion recipes yet with out the ability to grind them players are not able to make these potions, Also thralls, wild animals and players getting stuck in foundations, ceiling and stair pieces when walked across sometimes don’t render properly and instead of getting a walking animation we end up with a falling animation even though the navigation path is still there or trying to place a Thrall on a ceiling piece and they fall to their death.

Hey, there is this testlive event coming to level up to 25 today, but people on reddit alerted testlive servers have ping limit!
Please funcom remove ping limit on testlive servers else some people will be cut out, like me!

If they remove ping limit, it will alter the stress test results!? You got three EU and US server. Some should work for you?

Absolutely not work for me living in South America, ping to US 200 ping to EU 260. And a bunch of people I know, obviously play on the same region.

Hm, don’t know, but they shouldn’t withdraw it completly. Maybe 200 to 250 is okay?

@everyone

We might be able to move this patch to live this week, but we need your help!

https://forums.funcom.com/t/call-to-arms-testlive-event-for-500-patch-delivery/23247

1 Like

UPDATE: We took the TestLive servers down in preparation for the Test Event and to add a few last minute changes including Ping Limit Removal. The Servers will be back up at 10pm Oslo time (4pm EST).

Im from shout america , many thx about ping limit :smiley:

2 Likes

1040 froze up, so we are all joining testlive :slight_smile:

6 servers of 40 cap. Put on some comfortable shoes, 'cause you might be standing in line for a bit…

1 Like

Quick answer - The lower the better mate, under 100, but nearest to 1 would be preferred. There are lots of factors which can affect your ping.

1 Like

Grind, like you have never grinded before! :laughing: