Testlive Server is Down

They did a Call to Arms event one time, where we needed to level to 25 to get free upcoming DLC. I think it was for stress as well as server behavior, however they were doing daily rebootskis then.

Office in east coast, US is the “server contact” for US and one EU server. Only they can call for the ole kick in the server pants.

1 Like

server is back online for anyone following this thread. :+1:

2 Likes

It is up and pet follower seems to be working much better then before the server went down. :+1: Also lag related issues with NPCs jumping around is not happening now either.

2 Likes

Bow works much better too.

2 Likes

But, and this is critical, are you supposed to TEST on the TEST server or is it like a Lamborghini shell with no engine, stearing, wheels, or electronics?

And, just spitballing, but to TEST, should the TEST server be reachable?

Inquiring minds, and all that.

2 Likes

Greetings,

We apologize for the instability on Testlive servers. Our team is working on providing a better service.

We’ll keep an eye on this thread and update once we hear back from the team.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess. In my case I just put up the server myself. I’m not interested in dealing with a FC server - just playing with and finding bugs in, the 3.0 client they gave us.

And didn’t manage to stay up for 24 hours.
Can’t wait for this to go live :roll_eyes:

And that’s cool.

I’ve done the same thing, but not everyone has the tech skills or spare equipment. So wanting a stable, even if it’s wiped quarterly, environment is not a huge ask.

1 Like

My issue is $$. I’d be running my own server if I could.

This is part of testing. This is where they identify server breaking bugs.

But, I suspect, the issue is with the Testlive equipment, as often has been the case when Testlive is running the same code as Live but goes Zombie for weeks at a time.

PVP and PVE-C are empty. EU is at 46, about capacity; depending on builds. EU is acting as bad as the US one was before it went down.

If I’m test driving a car I don’t want it to have bald tiers. Not sure any dev I have tried to help ever listened, but we need another US PVE server opened on testlive.

2 Likes

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down since ~1:30a Eastern.

Appears public test server - US - PVE-C - IsleoOfSiptah is also down.

Are these GPortal servers? I would be so upset to have offsite hosting with this level of instability.

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands is back online as of ~9:30a eastern.

looks like there was some kind of partial rollback or benches / materials were simply lost

If you are getting a pak issue doffernece, look for and delete the DLCEXT. I had the same issue, and that fixed it.

1 Like

Was fine when it came up this AM. Now I’m got all those “going to crash soon” symptoms. Thrall quit following, enemies teleporting, can’t place thralls or pets on constructs.

2 Likes

What about single player?

Single player is fine. It’s the official US PVE server that is… er… um… can’t think of a nice term.

The most populated, EU PVE is next.

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands down as of 11:27p Eastern

3 Likes

public test server - US - PVE - Exiledlands is back online as of ~11:50p eastern.

1 Like