Happy Monday Exiles Family,
We do have a few quick fixes for you on TestLive as we steer towards a more stable version of our new mechanics and addressing lingering issues as well. This will be deployed on all TestLive servers in about 30 minutes from now.
We’ve already put in Purge improvements with our previous TestLive update and more are coming. Even though there are no additional changes for this build we have more on the board for coming updates. Please let us know how the Purges feel going forward. Remember, just because your Purge Meter is full doesn’t mean you necessarily get chosen to get a Purge. It is still just a chance among all players/clans with a full Purge Meter.
We also reverted the server settings so we have each of the server types available for testing: PvP, PvE and PvE-C.
On to the fixes and improvements for this week:
- Pets will now produce resources in the animal pens as long as they are given any food that is in their diet list - the exception to this is Rocknoses, that will only require Stone.
- Fixed an issue with some pets (typically the alpha pets) not producing anything while in the pen
- Dead pets will no longer magically produce a coarse set after eating from the feeding box.
- Fixed an issue in single player where pets would disappear if you’d go too far away from them
THRALLS / NPCs
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would stop aggroing after a player teleported several times.
- Pets and Thralls that get stuck will now teleport back to the location they were deployed.
- Fixed issues with Midnight Grove bosses not spawning properly
- Fixed an issue where after unlocking a new arrow type, the arrows wouldn’t be used up when used from the radial/quickbar
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Brought item requirements for building the Altar of Ymir in line with the other Altars.
- Fixed an issue where the Midnight Grove wouldn’t properly reset
- Fixed additional issues where the player could get stuck in terrain
GUI / MENU
- Solved an issue with password protected servers not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where resetting Video settings to default wouldn’t apply changes to Windowed mode and resolution
- Fixed an issue where the in game map would be cut off in 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio
- Added SFX for looting via the inventory preview
- Fixed an SFX issue on the difficulty screen
- Added SFX to Reset Attribute button
We are constantly working on improving our patching process and are really thankful for your input and feedback. We do love working closely with you and thank you for the ongoing support