The Black Keep's boss disappeared - Official Server #4507PvP LATAM

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: The Black Keep

I went to Black Keep something like 5 or 6 times and everytime the boss wasn’t there. I know if someone kill the boss he takes a time to respawn, but is really weird everytime I go to there someone killed the boss. I waited 30 minutes, went to the desert and returned to the dungeon and he wasn’t there.

I don’t know if this is related but, someone built some constructions in the black keep, maybe this bugged the dungeon.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go to the Black Keep
  2. Proceed to the boss room
1 Like

The building is most likely blocking boss’s spawn. If you are on a official server you should report it.

That is the beginning of the thread stating new rules and guidelines.

I’m almost certain you can not build near or inside dungeons on Official servers.

1 Like

Uhhh, yes unfortunately there are exploits that allow for some areas. Patch is coming for the fix of known areas, black keep is one of them.

You just need a repair hammer, then run close to walls to see if you get repair icons. that is the only way I know of verifying undermesh spots without the abillty to use a foundation to check claim radius.

3 Likes

Hi @WSigma, if you suspect that others have built within, above or around the Black Keep in order to block NPC spawns please reach out to us privately while providing screenshots or video evidence, as detailed in the post below:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.