The calm before the storm, brazilians gonna close brimstone lake

Someone told me this was bannable, I don’t think it is, since Funcom don’t ban glitchers neither, but… At least they should be ashamed.

In extreme cases only, such as players preventing others from entering the game area by walling off the spawning area after character creation or completely preventing other players from playing the game in any other way, we may take action if presented with indisputable proof . Action meaning this behavior can lead to bans of the clan or players involved. In extreme cases please use contact anyone from our community team and send them a PM to report these issues.

Dude… this is to prevent structures that can block the brimstone lake, if u gona close something u will never use T1 in line

This is not an uncommon practice, it was happening on 1590, has just been resolved on 1935.

It can be a big FU to people on the server, but does Funcom want to get involved in a situation where a clan could be justifiably be restricting resources? In the case of 1935 the group that did is was getting raided and did it to stop the flow of explosives being used against them. There are still the brimstone caves in the south or the nodes alone the eastern coast.

If you want a specific ruleset, there are many private servers that would probably be willing to address this, but as per Funcom, unless it restricts general play it’s most likely fair game.

In pve it doesn t matter if its t1, and since a resource is blocked in such a way id report such behaviour . At OP make sure u have screenshoots and vids where the blocking is clearly visible, make sure u include details of the clan /player owning those foundations, and send em along with rest of details to some dev like @Hugo , or @Ignasi and have faith… Many times they banned such behaviours… Wish u good luck and get rid of the trolls

From what I’ve heard so far – and that’s all been from other players, not from Funcom – they only intervene if someone walls off the starting spawns and the obelisks, on PVE(-C). Everything else is ignored. And it does say that in the text Aleetoo quoted:

Walling off Shattered Springs or even someone else’s base doesn’t “completely prevent other players from playing the game”.

It’s crappy and sad and I don’t agree with it, but it’s the way Funcom deals with it, so don’t get your hopes up.

2 Likes

They can only enforce it on server’s they own however if you do your research only the official servers are leased by Funcom however you never see an admin.

Its pvp server…

Then bombs away!

3 Likes

Funcom won’t do anything here.

1. Blocking access to Shattered Springs doesn’t prevent people from playing the game
  2. Controlling other clans’ access to brimstone is a legitimate PvP objective
  3. This is a PvP server. They’re using sandstone. If you don’t like what they’re doing, blow it up.
  4. If you really don’t like it, get together, raid them and take their base(s) down to the studs
5 Likes

I wait them out.

Do you know how many empires ive seen rise and fall in this game? Hundreds of castles, homes , and walled off areas. I come back and they are gone. Not because Funcom did anything, but because of the decay timer.

This is the main reason i created characters across 20 some odd servers- PvE, PvP doesnt matter.

Decay will get them all in the end.

3 Likes

Because they get bored, if their “trolling” gets no response…

Thats why people say: Dont feed the troll!

Some guy also walled off one side of my mainbase… When the game had the 14days decay at PS4 (was from March until August last year) and one day, it was gone… I sometimes watched the guy making his wall. I even waved to him :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.