The camels have no luggage on their backs

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Bug
Region: EUR

Since the update, the camels have no luggage on their backs

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Agree no luggage but they still load up fine and haul your goods. We all hope to see luggage packs again.

maybe rework for future saddles on camels? :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

I can confirm the same for PC. Tried with taming numerous camels and the pet is now always without any luggage. It has also converted all existing (previously tamed) camels which had luggage on their backs to “naked” camels.

Since the camel has still an increased carry-capacity (like the Turan Elephant and Rhino), it would only make sense to have bags (or maybe they are indeed getting saddles :face_with_monocle:). Is this an intended change @Ignasi?

1 Like

The camels are throwing off their yokes of oppression, and the revolution is underway!

You know, seriously thinking about it, that would be kind of a fun feature. If you don’t treat your thralls and pets right (i.e.: don’t feed them their preferred foods), there’s a chance they revolt and become aggro PCs. I mean, people would howl to the moon about how terrible this is, but it would be funny as hell.

1 Like

Hehe, maybe some random character traits for followers. So maybe your pet/thrall has good chances/perks to become a great fighter but a really bad behaviour stat which means not following orders 100% of the time and being stubborn as hell . :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe they give opportunity to modders to make saddles for another mounts? I’ve heard in some stream that “adding new mounts will be very easy IF modders make all needed animation by themselves”. So they’ve taken luggage from camel model to make it easier for modders I think.

1 Like

I think they’ve just simplified the graphics since the last update was such a schmozzle. There’s less detail all around - it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve seen a nipple.

Hello @Salamanda19, thank you for pointing this out!

We’ll register this matter for the developers to look into.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.