The game client on the computer after the update on 09/15/2020 does not see the server g-portal

Dear friends!

I disabled all mods. But the game client on the computer after the update on 09.15.2020 does not see the server g-portal, which is working normally online. Can anyone tell me what to do?

It would be correct to make the transition between maps directly on the maps themselves in the form of a teleport. Those who did not buy the extension do not have a teleport to the island map. And leave the old map of the exiled land in a state before the upgrade. So that all the mods written for it would work on it. Since many players have spent a lot of time on this. Believe me, many would be grateful to you for such.

Best regards!

Buenas, a mi me pasa lo mismo con un server privado que funciona perfectamente hace 2 años, ahora no aparece en la lista del servidores, si se pueden conectar y jugar con la opcion de ingreso directo, pero no aparece en la lista de servidores del cliente de juego.

estoy usando el programa “dedicatedserverlauncher 1.2.2” con windows 7,

slds

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.