The game crashes on startup

does the transition to UA5 mean an increase in the minimum requirements for the video card? I have a geforce gtx 650 and it was enough before the update. But after the last update (Yes, Yes… the same on 60 GB) the game began to crash when trying to connect to Funcom services. It doesn’t give an error. The driver versions are the latest. Yes, by the way, the computer meets the minimum requirements specified on the product page in STEAM. I’ll try to attach the log files as well. to be honest, your game turned out great, and I would not like to part with it., so I’m waiting for an answer, like a Nightingale of summer. I’ll try to attach the log files, or tell me where to send them

означает ли переход на UE5 увеличение минимальных требований по видеокарте? у меня стоит geforce gtx 650 и до обновления ее хватало. Но после последнего обновления (да, да… того самого на 60 гб) игра стала вылетать при попытке соединения с сервисами Funcom. Ошибку при этом не выдает. Версия драйверов стоит последняя. Да, кстати, комп вполне соответствует минимальным требованиям указанным на странице товара в STEAM. постараюсь прицепить и файлы логов. честно говоря, игра у вас получилась отличная, и расставаться с ней мне бы не хотелось., так что жду ответа, как соловей лета. файлы логов попробую прицепить, или подскажите куда их отправить

1 Like

The game hasn’t moved to UE5. You mentioned crashes whem trying to connect to Funcom Live Services. Do you use AMD processor?

1 Like

Yes. AMD processor, but everything worked before the update. what has changed and how can I fix it?

да. AMD процессор, но до обновления все работало. что поменялось и как исправить?

I wish I could help but you are not the only one. Sadly, it seems that you need to wait for Funcom to sort it out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.