The Great Screenshot Thread

5 Likes

What is going on here??

• “That printer-ink is only referred to as ‘Morninglight’. There is no ‘yellow’”.

• “No sexual activity without my direct involvement.”

• “You’re not anointed quality. Back to Foundlings you go!”.

5 Likes

If you ever wondered why my pics looks so good: I am using personalized reshade:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/47dc6o0fwxb1w0u/Reshade+-+SWL+LegendsView+by+Tremerion.rar

20181006202355_1

5 Likes

6 Likes

3 screenshots per day. Hope I am not spamming much :slight_smile:

20181005194902_1

6 Likes

I’m LOVING all if these!

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Calculating some ideal slopes to take before putting my bindings back on. :skier: :mountain_snow:

5 Likes

Last coffee in London before a short travel to Dublin to stay with Mam for Christmas.
Was not exactly in the mood due this terrible cold, I must admit.
Also, Merry Christmas to all!

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

2018-12-27%2005_01_04-Secret%20World%20Legends
I got bored and went through some of my old wardrobe outfits that transfered over to SWL. I do love my hat, I was only one of 8 people to get one <3

3 Likes

Loved your pants!

Opening some vaults

Bloodbath :smiley:

This was right after i defeated Mara so feeling kinda confident
Crimsonkill-2018-12-26-17-45-29

Crimsonkill-2018-12-26-17-48-13

Hatchet Falls

Entering Portals

Chillin’

4 Likes

A portrait for Solon.

Solon

4 Likes

at this moment i was like oh well i guess tthis is gonna be a plottwist for me cuz i didnt intend to make my char related to a grigori lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

This one was at the end of one of the investigation missions. Should have been near pitch black walking through without a light source but my cutting across a nightmare area earlier had a weird side effect. The screen changes (with the bit of red and filth) never went away, even after a /reload and jumping to a portal. So everything had an amber tint to it. So the colours on this may be a bit off.

4 Likes