The implementation of trade in the world of conan exiles, is it feasible?

Still you will find it in a lot of recipes , from fridge till armors . There is no legendary set of daggers to match dagoon daggers .In PvP your main weapons are venom infused and even in pve the most bosses are going very fast down with venom infused daggers . So star metal is very important in the game .What is very left behind is obsidian . I would love to have more recipes equal to star metal importance , but different . What I mean is some T4 doors , or gates equal to the hitpoints of T3 foundations . A high temperature furnace that allow you to melt obsidian fixed by black ice , obsidian
,star metal and pearls that works only with infused oil created by ichor and oil :rofl: . I know I am a dreamer still I believe that these conversations have creativity and Ignasis will be happy about it :wink: .

1 Like

By the way, another thing I’d like to add to this thread is trading is already possible. There’s a few ways you can do it (and yes they are all risky… welcome to the Hyborian Age). Typically the way I’ve done it in the past is simply drop stuff on the ground and pick it up. But if there’s a large bulk of items, we’ll use an unlocked chest.

Obviously this comes with risk if PVP is on. And I know you all are looking for a sort of MMORPG style trade where a window is opened, people put in their stuff, both hit trade and then it locks it in. But on servers with smaller populations (even the largest individual server communities are a little under a 1000 total players), trade is built on trust, and trade stops if the trust stops.

In my experience, even on PVP servers, trade can happen you just need to have something people want. And with the ease of fast travel and a single hit from a high end tool giving dozens of items a hit. This is less and less likely.

Apparently the mods have already implemented this mechanic, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement it in the base game since I don’t own a pc?

Well speaking from experience on PVE-C servers, other than a few high end items and T4 thralls, most people have such a surplus that they will just give others what they need. There would need to be more hard to obtain items, but those keep getting nerfed, so nobody wants them anymore. . . lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.