The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Hey, at least you had a chance to feed and pet your animals, hand your ladies tissues for their tears at missing you and give your men a bigger beer allowance for the continuing party they’ve been having in your absence!

06.05am GMT mon morning, 3041, no access

I got a bit Rusty yesterday, geez that one is tough as hell on an old non PVP bird, those hooligans have absolutely no manners!

What with that and Ark going all seedy, it’s starting to feel like a Keep Mibsy Out conspiracy!

Please bring back Conan, all is forgiven!

1 Like

I guess what is confusing me the most about this, is the intermittent nature of the problem; it happens to some (most) some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

As this is on console, there should be no variation on the client side of things, so one would think that all users of this type would be affected in the same way.

I also find it odd that this behavior only appears to be affecting the Official PVE-C servers ( I could be mistaken about this).

2 Likes

Hoping for great news this week

3 Likes

It’s happening to nearly every server unfortunately. There are only 1 or 2 servers that seem to be mostly unaffected. With #3827 being one of them. All other servers are currently not joinable.

1 Like

@Community
How goes the work into correcting the login issues for users?

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Ongoing, but no breakthroughs at this time.

8 Likes

O i miss the old days where you had to feed your animals or they cry and eventually die :smile:

Yeah PvP is not my cup of tea. Its just gangs of people harassing one another endlessly.

2 Likes

@AndyB we appreciate the update

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, we still don’t have an ETA. Our team is working on it every day trying to figure out what happened in those particular servers. As we didn’t have the same issue on Xbox or PC PvE-C servers.
We’ll keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

10 Likes

I wonder if the problem is spreading to other servers
https://forums.funcom.com/t/cant-cinnect-to-any-pvp-server/163997

1 Like

Sony PlayStation Network is currently experiencing an outage.
Mayhap the login experience will improve once the PlayStation Network is back up.

1 Like

08.07GMT no access to server 3041 :frowning:

I am so down about this I cannot come up with even awful poetry today… this game was the one thing I looked forward to having a pop at on my few bits of time off work…

5 Likes

Hi hope your well Mibs,
I’m living the same nightmare. So I decided in the mean time to play on pve servers. I’m already level 30 and enjoying the new experience. It’s much more off a challenge now. The servers are full of players as well.
So if you’re missing Conan ’ I’d recommend you try pve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Took 2 days off from the forums got some fresh air. Thought we have some good news by now. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I know funfom is working on the issue but damn i need my server back!
I bought Ark… played it once, I absolutely hate it lol…

3 Likes

Definitely missing my years of work :muscle:. Come on Funcom . You built it ’ get your hammer out and fix it already :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And the news is, the next update is coming, it’s going to certification, but not going to do us any good unless the server’s get fixed

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Our team was able to reproduce the issue on our end and it’s now working on solving it. We’ll share more news once we have it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

10 Likes

that‘s good news!

3 Likes

Hello Mayra thats great news!

But i have a question. 1 Year ago the servers were having this problem with Benches / Walls / Torches / Doors not loading and then the Stamina being very buggy. Were this problems solved in the 2.3 update? This was a problem that only afected PVE-C aswell.

Im asking this because i remember the dev stream when they explained what was causing the problems and they they would optimize the servers etc. But i still couldnt test it out since we had the loading screen issue. Althru when there was an American server Up with no loading issues i logged in and i still had the stamina issue and stuff not loading for me.

Will we have to complain about Stamina being broken and stuff not loading after you guys solve this loading screen problem, or are both problems getting a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Cant wait to go back to a PVE-C server to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of they’r women!