The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

This is not a matter of staying “positive”… This is a matter of a group of customers feeling the product they purchased is being grossly mismanaged, and are RIGHTLY expressing their discontent, concerns, and even suggestions.

The issue at hand is that these customers paid for a product where a large feature stopped working, and instead of prioritizing remedying the problem, they relay misinformation, generic responses, and push you to buy MORE product. Not good business and is pass the point of giving the benefit of the doubt or “theyre trying the best they can”. We forgive A LOT as Conan players (which is obviously being taken advantage of here) but some things cross the line. This is one of them…

Oh. But buy Siptah!!..

4 Likes

Honestly, expecting progress before the end of the Scandinavian summer vacation is unrealistic. Not saying it is unreasonable. Not saying that anger is unjustified.
But, as a pragmatist, it’s not going to happen. If the offices are closed and everyone is off work, nothing will get done. Even then, as I understand it, the majority of internal man-power is devoted to Dune at the moment.
I think I read somewhere that they had outsourced a bit to work in this, but even if the outsourced staff are making progress, without anyone in the main office to approve the fix or even note it so that the community team can relay it’s gonna be a very difficult to get communication through.

This does beg the question how they intend to juggle the “Games as a Service” model mentioned last year with the standardized long Summer block.

2 Likes

With Crom and all the other avatars/gods and enemies in the exiled lands, i never would have thought that FUNCOM would be the ones who kill all my thralls and destory my base… smh

3 Likes

Nice 6 Months and we wait and wait again, Greeting Exiles we found the Problem:
but we dont know what we can do? Please wait more 6 Months, if you have
any question please dont tell us. I hate you all Funcom i hope and wish from Allah
for Funcom Judge for this 6 months. Greetings

2 Likes

MjAxMi1kZDA3ZmE1Y2I5MzljNDIz

1 Like

To be fair, Crom does treat his followers with contemptuous neglect.
And as he has no avatar in the exiled lands or Siptah…
Perhaps the long grinding misery of depravation is his manifestation.

Embrace the truth and strength of Crom!
He will punish or neglect you until you realize you do not need him. He offers nothing and takes everything. Only when you are no longer dependent upon him or anything else, only when you have lost everything and still thrived will he respect you.

So yeah, someone finally managed to Summon an Avatar of Crom, and in contempt he has decided to make us all miserable.

1 Like

maybe the problem is with the server provider. since it only affects the pve c servers that were added later. However. there is no reason to badly label Funcom. we play on the new map and have fun, definitely a thousandtimes better than waiting.:sunglasses::blush::laughing:

1 Like

Man I miss this game :pensive:

3 Likes

Me too, hope the severs will works again soon :worried:

2 Likes

Me 3 :angry:

2 Likes

I can cry to… i miss it. I only pay for siptah of the servers for maingame are working. Its like 6 months now… if a server from an other game is not working. They fixing it within 24 hours. :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Wow… Could you imagine if Funcom was in charge of something like disaster-relief aid? Lolol

"We know youre hungry buuut we dont have an update… On when we can give you an estimated update… Um sorry youre hungry…
Thank you for your patience…

Ahem buy siptah"

3 Likes

The team working on this issue is as useful as pedals on a wheelchair

3 Likes

So they are incredibly useful then?

Seriously though, please stop the dev bashing. It is becoming more annoying than the original issue. There are far more constructive ways to show your dissatisfaction.

3 Likes

Hello,

The reason why some users are “dev bashing” is because this issue has not been resolved in an extremely long period of time.

Also, I do not believe any post voicing dissatisfaction in this thread so far is against the community guidelines. Ergo, the way we are voicing our dissatisfaction does not need to change.

This doesn’t stop you from voicing your dissatisfaction at the community, however, the community does not need to change its approach.

4 Likes

@LordKAA I’m beginning to wonder about you… when you pay real money for something and its literally broken… devs or whoever deserve to be bashed. Period no tampon.

3 Likes

@LordKAA take it as speaking up for myself after being sold a broken product and it’s not " dev bashing" at this point I don’t count them as developers but scam artist they are continually promoting and selling a broken product. For example RUST is holding back the skin store because the game is not running up to their standards and that is priority, funcome would have had the skin store out in the first update the same way they released sipta with the base game literally broken

3 Likes

@LordKAA I am convinced you’re a dev or a sponsored conan streamer behind an alias account.

4 Likes

@LordKAA may God bless your little heart :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing! Could a dev locate this so quickly? :wink:

Thank you! God bless you too.

3 Likes