The slaves are gone

I enter the game knowing that the decay timer has returned to normal, displaying my base and my teleports, but all slaves, pets and mounts have disintegrated!!!

I have over 2500 hours in the game and this is happening. Were the timers of the base and slaves not synchronized after the change? I was so tired, all the slaves had my best weapons and equipment. I also had rare artisans such as shield makers on my carrier.

I had to fix so many mistakes, so much money was spent on this game, so many years of dedication in working on my database, so much patience from the customer support service.

I spent hundreds of hours pumping, searching for the best pets, and buying expensive pets.

I am shocked that this has happened. I left Conan because I know they won’t do anything, and now I’m not even going to buy Dune, because I’m sure the same shit will continue

2 Likes

Weren’t the timers changed back to normal about two weeks ago? If you just wrote this now, seems like you haven’t even been on. Also, if you log in 2-3 days before the time changes then your thralls would have been safe. I play on four servers, and didn’t lose anything because I did that.

Honestly, with your post being today. I can honestly say, you most likely refreshed your base back to the 480 timer. Thinking you’d be fine a few days before the change. Your base might stick with those hours for a small time, but your thralls DO NOT.

Just looted a decay base before their 24 hour mark ended and their thralls were safe when they logged back in before anyone could fully pop their base. Looks like you just didn’t log in.

Its been 14 days since the timers were reverted to 10 days. If you logged in within the last 4 days then you were too late.

Whenever you choose to play on someone else’s server you need to check their preferred method of news ands announcements. For most servers this is a discord channel. For Funcom’s server its their News and Announcement section of the forums. The information on the subject was first posted here back in June:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.