All thralls gone?

My building is here everything else is here but literally every thrall placed and event ones are gone anyone know whats wrong?

Slow to load in maybe? What does the event log say? Also which server type and system are you on?

1 Like

PvC and literally all 140 thralls are gone.

I Loaded and waited 5 minutes and did it again nothing base time is no longer 360 hours max now its 240, something was done on here not being stated by funcom.

PlayStation 4/5, PC or Xbox One, S/X? And did you check the event logs? Or follower list? If they’re still showing up in your follower list, try recalling them

No list comes up 0/140, I’ll check logs but not likely to find anything I am on PS5. Nothing to recall but hey my worker thralls survived the…storm surge. . . Lol… this is on server #8065 PvC

They decayed but thats impossible I have been on more than enough even my building’s here the building use to decay before the thralls.

Okay so never mind my building survived but my thralls decayed instead of my building first, ugh. Literally all decayed yesterday yet I was on more than enough. Whatever back to the insane grind.

Many people have mentioned that .the timers of the slaves. have not been increased. (I can also confirm this on my side). Which can cause the deletion of all slaves

When was the last time you logged in before today?

1 Like

This happened to me. My event shows all thralls decayed. Bases are fine. They should have bases amd thralls in sync. I lost too many rare thralls amd pets, had too many hours in leveling and searching. Im done with this game.

When thralls expire and decay I recon instead of just disappearing they should enter into a stat of DBNO and become claimable to anyone on the server who revives them.

This is also my question.

It may be a server side goof, but always render your stuff the day before a time edit or a patch drops.

I figure it would help to know the gap between when they last refreshed their thralls. The time was reduced from 20 days to 10. And they made the OP 9 days after the change took place.

If they hadn’t logged in since… say 9 days before the announcement (total of 18 days). You would think they would have 2 days left. But the system has always been finicky when you change the timer settings.

If reducing the timer cuts all timers by the same amount and applies the consequences, that would be good to know for a bug report.

In either case, when a change is announced, it might behoove someone to login the day before just to make sure. And there was like 12 weeks of notice of when the timers would be reverted:

1 Like

Lost all my thralls, still had time on my bases. Im out, not another dime being spent on any funcom games. Not buying dune now either. Theu wont even care to fix this or anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.