The T4 Armorers

It would be really cool if you could fix the Spawn of the T4 Armorers. It ist really statisfying to finally get my favorite armor, but with a missing thrall: No chance.

Id call this less of a suggestion and more of a FIX IT FUNCOM!!!

Which armorer might you be referring to? The one in New Asgarth? (Njorn Battlehorn I think)

Legbiter, Battleborn, Reptilian-Armor-Girl. All those guys seem not to work properly.

Theres also 15 armorers that are supposed to be able to make legendary repair kits. None odd them spawn anywhere on the map, noe do they appear in purges line a lot of them are supposed to.

Pretty sure it’s coming in a test live patch or it’s there already.

I really hope that this will be fixed in a very near patch. One of the things I enjoy most in the endgame is hunting for the T4 armorers and their Flawless armor. And not to mention mixing bits and pieces of armor together to generate a good and unique look.

+1

@Tascha Any idea why there’s no Zingarian T4 Armorer? Could we also get a clarification if the current spawn place for Grrr Legbiter is intentional or a mistake? It’s currently way too RNG to get him. I’ve been camping the same camp for 4+ weeks now.

Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.