Missing T4 Armorer NPC Spawns?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [US East | Unofficial | PVE-C]

‘Werk of the lost tribe’ (Forgotten_Tribe Armorer_4_Cimmerian) and ‘Grrr Legbiter’ (Exile_Armorer_4_Darfari) Don’t seem to spawn. With the current issues, can we get a confirmation that the spawn is “working as intended” or if there is a current spawning issue? If someone has recently seen either of these thrall, it would be nice to know when they were seen. It does not help to know the thralls in question were seen over a month ago. A lot of things have changed since then.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Head to known spawn areas
  2. Look for T4 armorers in question
  3. Fail to find armorer
  4. Die a little inside
  5. Murder entire village
  6. Wait for village to respawn
  7. Repeat

Werk spawns. I’ve gotten him on Official 1501. It took quite a while, but he does spawn.

Werk spawns, I have him, it took me 3 days of hardcore farming the location each time they re-spawned before he finally showed up.

where does werk spawn specifically?

Mounds of the Dead for me.

1 Like

He’s in the big north-northeast mound with a smelter and smith also by the door, and two tanners a bit further in. I’ve seen more of all of those others showing up as named than the armorer, but that’s just the RNG being capricious I’m sure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.