The Thrall was stuck in textures and did not teleport to me for 10 minutes, after which he disappeared forever without any logs in the log

Online official
PC
6058 PVE
No mods

The Thrall was stuck in textures and did not teleport to me for 10 minutes, after which he disappeared forever without any logs in the log

The Thrall was running after me, I was in a hurry to the Storm. After a while, I saw that he was not behind me, ran to the place of the farm with a storm and began to order the slave through the button E to move to me. Within 10+ minutes, I repeatedly ordered the slave to move to me and saw him on the map two squares away from me. After 10 minutes, the slave responds to the E button and disappeared on the map. I dropped the storm and went looking for it. The slave was stuck far from the storm, next to him were very weak enemies, wolves and bladesmen. Pisces was a level 20 Aesir Berserker with 9,200+ hit points in heavy armor and would not have been killed by enemies.
For half an hour I was looking for a Thrall, I did not find his corpse. There was no message in the log about his death and that the armor was gone from him, the logs were waiting for an hour and did not appear.

2 Likes

I had something like that, the message did not appear in the log

1 Like

I checked if the Thrall is stuck in textures or is on reconnaissance, he does not react to enemies, but just stands and receives damage until his death.

Please return as it was before patches, otherwise the slaves will die due to their passive behavior and the inability to teleport to their master. In this mement they get stuck behind every bump and with teleportation disabled they simply die from nearby enemies

I fully agree there is a problem and have encountered it a number of times on a private dedicated Siptah server with no mods.

Having said that, my followers always return to their last guard spot if I do the following:
Leave both areas, where he was stuck and where he was last placed on guard, for at least 15 minutes. The follower will warp back to his guard position.
Alternatively, log off for at least 15 minutes.

As to your currently lost follower, have you disabled all of your followers appearing on the map except for the problematic one and searched the map fully?

No log entry could mean he is lost and not dead. In my experience, once a cell is empty, followers do not take damage, nor do their enemies. The fight only resumes when someone enters the general area.

I sincerely hope that is your case :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

The lost Thrall stopped responding to E after 10 minutes and disappeared from the followers list, he had a non-standard name. The message about death and loss of armor, weapons, porridge in the log log was not reflected, even after four hours

Sorry for your loss :frowning:

That covers every workaround that I use. Best of luck in the future !

Regards

jim

I’ve noticed since the last patch that followers are not porting to me once I run out of distance, my guess is it is related to whatever they changed to stop them riding up your bum.

Hey there,

We’re looking into issues with followers getting in unresponsive state after 2.2. We don’t have any ETA about a fix yet, but it’s one of the top priority issues we’re working on at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.