There are certain tribes that have permanent deity coins. And there is no time to count down. What causes it? Is it what it is?

There are certain tribes that have permanent deity coins. And there is no time to count down. What causes it? Is it what it is?

Yup, a coin wipe would be ideal.

OK, is it a bug? Or what is the reason? Because I wonder what exactly caused it

OK, thank you. Conclusion. It was a bug. Clearly, I would have Told my members that This is a bug. Clearly because of the goddess Should have time to count down But this coin is permanent throughout allowing the shield to be opened Gods all the time, which it shouldn’t be. It is a buck pat, right?

Is it a bug? I need your confirmation so I can make a decision. That these timeless coins are flaws

Private server I myself, but I suspect that there are 1 tribe house in which the divine coin does not have time to count and does not disappear, it is permanent forever.

Are you the admin of this private server ? If yes, then take your responsibility as admin and disable the use of god’s avatars until the duplicate bug is fixed.
If no, then you only can ask the admin of your server to do it.

Yes i’m an administrator And there are many players Called for a ban Tribe with coins Fixed this but i’m not sure what to do To warn or ban

What do you say I should do with this event?

Thanks for the suggestion, I was very worried and also very headache.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.