MAybe the forums can have a better way than just PC, XBOX, and PS4 bugs sections. I was thinking of something more like
All platforms Bugs
- Economy (crafting costs, farming rates, loot RNG, etc)
- Followers, pets, Weapons and Armor Stats
- NPC dmg and HP
- NPC, Follower, and Pets AI
- Performance (Spawn points, load time, lag, FPS, crashes, etc.)
- Harassment, Trolling, Griefing and ToS issues with other players, etc. (these posts will be hidden to the community, with only moderators able to read and respond.
May have missed a few.
Each one would require you check the systme(s) you are reporting (PC,Test Live,PS4, Xbox) map (Siptah, EXiles) and server type (Official (with number), Single player or private).
To me this would allow the moderators to see which are has the most threads, combine if necessary, as well as give a statistacal arrow of priority for the bugs fixes.