Thirst and hunger decay timers too fast

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug ]
Region: [US]

I think there is a bug where the thirst and hunger timers count down too fast. I have this problem on three of my five online characters and on my offline character. When I log in and do not eat or drink, the thirst timer drops a point every 15-20 seconds (as opposed to 90 sec for my unaffected characters). Within about 15 min of not eating or drinking, my character is dead (I usually have the meters at 100% when I log off). When I do eat (and max out to 100), I get 5 min where it stays at 100% then the hunger and thirst rings flash white for a second and the 15-20 second count down starts again. It is weird that it only happens on certain characters and not on all of them. So if someone were to sleep with low thirst and hunger scores they could wake up in kazorvey’s situation. The servers where I have this issue are on Xbox Online Official Servers 2726 PvE, 2727 PvE, and 2730 PvE.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Log into the game.
  2. Do not eat or drink. Watch hunger/thirst meters.
  3. If affected, the meter will lose one point every 15-20 seconds. After 15 min of doing nothing character is dead. Otherwise, it seems that 90 sec is the normal decay time per point for thirst/hunger.
  4. If you eat/drink and restore the meter back to 100% it stays at 100% for five minutes then begins to decay one point at a time at 15-20 sec intervals.
2 Likes

Hey @Gr0gnak

Thanks for the heads-up, our team will look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ignasis.

1 Like

Hey @Gr0gnak

Is this issue still happening for you?

I’ll have to check when I get a chance to play.

1 Like

Well, you sent out the new Xbox patch before I could check for you Ignasis. I’m sure the patch fixes this problem but I’ll check anyways after updating and let you know if I have any problems.

Thanks, Ignasis.

1 Like

I’m on Official PvE server 2504 and I’ve noticed the increase on thirst after the update my clan mate and I are always having to drink water more than usual

1 Like