This Game Fails in Every Way

Hmmm… there must be something wrong with our camera since my belly always looks bigger on pictures :rofl:

As if my belly isn’t big enough!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Try changing the angle, that works for me :laughing:

1 Like

Having worked in photography that is actually true.

1 Like

I was going to make the joke. I really was, and then I had a dinner party to go to, so I didn’t have the time.

I flagged him for that.

Agreed, I went to flag him and he had already been flagged and judged “innocent” by his friends, the mods. I’ve just lost a ton of respect for the modding on this forum. Since when do you start talking about somebodies mother and not get flagged? / banned?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t read too far into it.

Was it sophomoric? Absolutely. Was it personal? I don’t think so, they threw shade in the middle of being at least somewhat civil, their tone was a bit blunt, but not out of line. So it was obviously a jest, just low taste.

But saying the mods show favoritism is wrong. They don’t. But calling for a ban for something this minor is a bit ridiculous. This community gets a bit too wound up as it is. And us calling actions on each other for minor things is not going to help it.

It wouldn’t be good for us to report one another as a sort of first strike mentality in a wasteful display of mutually assured destruction. That helps no one. And does nothing for our egos.

How did you know he’d been flagged and judged innocent? I wasn’t aware that you could see such things.

Closing this.
Read our rules, please:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375