This game is certainly not fixed in anyway

This sort of kills whatever else you have to say.

If you can’t see that gating a level 20 building material behind a level 32 crafting station was a bad thing, then there’s no real hope of having a rational discussion.

The people upset should voice their grievances. They are frustrated. Losing hundreds of hours of work because bugs are being let go live isn’t a good thing. Funcom’s development approach is badly off in regards to the patches.

But go ahead and try for that Community Moderator position. I just think that of the threads where people aren’t giving details, this was pretty well summarized. Maybe the snark was a bit over the top, but that happens when you frustrate players.

1 Like

Sure, but when people rant into the forums like this and complain incessantly, its no wonder they don’t get a response outside of the bug reporting process. People abuse the forum as a place to wail and scream and they do it so much that it just deadens Funcom’s sensitivity to most of it I’m sure.

3 Likes

did i scream did i say any bad words ? not at all i just said how i felt about this recent problem in the nicest way possible then i get some trolls who think they know it all come and bash me ,that’s fine carry on just remember this next time you wish to complain about something

1 Like

And that’s the disconnect. You don’t know how you sound.

3 Likes

really ? ha ha

1 Like

Cool, just cut out the part where I said they should lower the level for the press. You really showed me by taking my post out of context.

Yes, I have no disagreement there. It sucks and I too have lost from bugs before. But that doesn’t mean civility has to die. Frustration doesn’t give a free pass to throw around unsubstantiated toxicity. Complaints without anything behind them to make them constructive just wastes everyone’s time.

No thanks. I’ve said many times I don’t want it. I have no patience for it if you couldn’t tell, and moderating the discord is enough for me.

1 Like

Considering your entire post has no purpose other than to troll the company it’s quite sad to instantly jump to calling someone else a troll as soon as they voice a dissenting opinion from yours.

2 Likes

i trolled no one if someone making a complaint these days is considered trolling then no one will ever be held accountable for their actions i never insulted anyone or used derogatory terms just said after experiencing multiple crashes in a short span of time after a major fail update is considered trolling then so be it

1 Like

bardika stop adding comments because its what trolls live on, your right and thats a fact, just let them say whatever and when you dont reply they will try to bother someone else.

1 Like

you are right )

1 Like

I know the solution to your issue, I gave it in another thread, however I am not obliged to repeat it here.

1 Like

Not for nothing, but in this entire thread you still haven’t given any specifics about what your issue is with regards to any error code, what platform you are using, and most importantly, what specific steps you have done to try and correct it. Without that information I’m not sure what you are expecting in terms of replies aside from trying to rabble rouse against Funcom. From what I can tell, the vast majority of players are able to play without issue, and those who did encounter problems were able to easily rectify it. So how about you walk us through things?

3 Likes

@Velius - If I could triple “like” your post I would. Well said.

Yes, really.

Communication can be difficult, and expressing tone in written text even harder.

You come across as impatient, argumentative and hostile. @Jimbo’s tone when replying to you probably didn’t help to move this thread in the right direction, but it’s evident from your opening post that you didn’t start this thread to find help to your problem, you came to vent and point fingers.

@Jimbo: I’m sorry, I know you’re on the good guys’ side, but your attitude is really not helping, either. You’re just feeding the flames. Please reconsider your approach when dealing with people who are already itching for a fight - don’t give them the conflict they desire.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.