Thraall pots stopped feeding thralls on both of my servers

im assuming its an official wide problem because since sorcery not one server ive played on has had working thrall pots. dying inside feeding my 60 thralls rn

2 Likes

Hopefully you’re aware that thralls don’t need to eat to survive, they cannot starve to death, they only need to eat to heal when in battle. :wink:

1 Like

yes i am, but having them full of gruel for raid time is great because they can tank alot of dmg on defense

No no no no :slight_smile: What @DaVice was trying to point out is that there’s a high probability you haven’t read the patch-notes… Where the ancient bug of thrall-pots has been finally fixed. Thralls will ONLY take food from the pots if they are missing health now.

If that’s what you’re experiencing, then this is not a bug.

Continuing the discussion from :news: PC Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery [Latest: 3.0.2 (2022.09.13)]:

ohhhhhhhh yeah i only read part of the patch notes
thanks

That depends on the server settings. My server has thralls requiring food and dying of starvation after a week.

Is that really a server setting, or a mod? Please show me which setting, I think that would be a nice addition for my SP game.

Im on official

ToggleHungerSystemThralls

Toggles the hunger system for thralls.

ToggleHungerSystemPets

Toggles the hunger system for pets.

StarvationTimeInMinutes

The amount of minutes it takes for companion hunger gauges to go from 100 to 0.

StarvationDamagePenaltyCap

When a companion’s hunger gauge reaches 0, they start taking damage to their health. This value determines how much health can be removed in total, given in percent where 1 means 100% of the health.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.