Thrall attacks neutral enemies Sepermeru

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Thralls attack neutral enemies in Sepermeru when in attack all enemies stance.

The thrall will attack all in Sepermeru before you have attacked / made them aggro

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter Sepermeru with thralls stance of attack all enemies
  2. Watch as your thrall massacres the town because and I quote Dalinsia “well he looked at me funny”
  3. loot all the bodies
  4. walk out a little sheepishly
1 Like

And how this is a bug? You literally said “kill all what you see” and expect him to do what? Turn him into a “guard me” or “attack nothing” while in Sepermeru

1 Like

Es lo suyo que el esclavo ataque en cuanto entra en tierras mazmorras . Para eso lo renemos para que atake y nos proteja

Do Thralls kill gazelles and other non-aggressive creatures in this stance?

Thralls ain’t stupid. Thrall can tell gazelle no threat to thrall. Human — threat. Thrall protec. Thrall kill threat.

1 Like

Lol Thralls are stupid they walk into burning lava. Yup thralls are pretty duh sorry.

I have said kill all enemies not all that you see.

I expect him to attack if I tell him to or if I attack. They are not enemies until you attack them they are neutral.

If it said attack everything then fair enough, but it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Also just read this in the patch notes:

Accessed via a new option in the interaction wheel, you can now assign different behaviors to your thralls and pets. Divided into two sections (Engagement and Tactics), this will give you better control than ever on how your armies react to incoming threats.
Please note that these new options are for your thralls and pets who are set as base defenses and not actively set as your follower ( to see which new changes apply to active followers, you can skip a few sections and go straight to the new Follower Command System! )

So the bug it seems is that the engagement and tactics are affecting your follower thrall when they should not. The thrall following you should only do as you “command” it (by the command key which also is stated in the patch notes is X when it actually defaults to E a really bad choice) or attack when you or it is attacked.

1 Like

Hey @GI_Rogue

Thanks for the heads-up, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.