Thrall guards keep changing direction, sinking into floors, not staying as I placed them

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug | Other
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Thrall guards routinely do not stay as I placed them. They will rotate, sink into the ground, sometimes even be in a different spot without having interacted with any enemies.

It isn’t related to server restarts; it happens when I relog, it sometimes even seems to happen during the same session.

Could you please make it so that they stay exactly as I place them, at least if not acted upon by an outside force? Thrall inertia, let’s call it. I would like my guards to not face the wall or melt like we’re in Oz.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1, place Thrall guard
  2. Step 2, play game
  3. Step 3, basically always they will eventually be rotated or sunk or in the wrong spot
  4. be aggravated, ask for help, ??? profit :slight_smile:

(it won’t let me upload images, but I have some)

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Yeah, this is still happening quite a bit. It can certainly get a bit frustrating.
I’m just going to add a link here to an older report, because it includes a video and timestamps that show the problem in action.

Not always.

Don’t blink.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.