Thrall Max Limit Implemented

Good Day,

Did the hard-cap to thrall limit get put in yet?

Not yet and there has been no new news on an ETA. All we hear is :cricket:’s

2 Likes

Well at least the PvE server I play has the limits like FC said back then.
50 as a base and 5 for each player.

Its in the last server setting tab/section.

Did Funcom ever replied to the feedback?

And not just what the hard numbers are, but whether we’re going to get a follower counter (and hopefully a way to get rid of unreachable followers) before they activate the culling logic.

3 Likes

I think that’s the reason there has been no news in the subject. They realized that just flipping it on like they had planned would screw a lot more people than they realized, and are coming up with some kind of thrall management functionality.

As for raising the cap, I was completely in favor of this before, but now that they have made me hate the leveling worse than the limit I think another 50 or so would be fine. I really don’t want to level another 100.

3 Likes

Bless your optimism. I need a regular dose of that to counterbalance my cantankerous disposition :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’m in the same boat, but I do wish they would reconsider the formula. Just make the follower cap a linear function of clan size – every player gets 10 or 15 or 20 or whatever. It really sucks how nobody on PVE(-C) wants to join a clan :frowning:

3 Likes

Private or Official?

Official. You can see the server settings in the settings page.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.