Game mode: Singleplayer
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: n/a
Hardware: Series X
My Thralls are unable to path through the following building pieces:
- Nemedian Awnings [Sometimes they simply will not move through them at all, only around them. Other times its all fine and dandy for them?]
- Stable Fence Gate Frame (Pillars) [With or without a door in them, they wont pass through]
- Nemedian Doorframe with an Arena Door attached [Thralls will pass through if a Nemediam Door is attached but not with an Arena one]
- Pets such as Wolves, Dogs and Tigers that would visually fit through a doorway cant pass through them.
- Nemedian Hatch & Hatch Frame [my thrall literally falls right through them to the floor below when trying to pass over them]
- Archer Thralls refuse to shoot foes over fences or crenelated walls [I think they cant “see” through them tbh]
I’d also like to suggest an addition command for companions; Back Up. To activate this one, you’d open your gear wheel and press X 3 times without hovering over anything.
This command would cause your companion to back away from when you get within 5m of them, until you recalled them with a normal 3 X’s.
The gearwheel component is to allow us to use the command when stuck with them inside a player structure, as we cant use other commands when looking at anything thats player built.
What actually goes in this section? It seems redundant to me.
- Setup a fixed enclosure wherein a thrall or pet can only move to where you tell it to by passing through one of the above building pieces/configuration
- Have the Companion follow you through the building piece to the other side