Thrall returned home but didn't spawn in his last location

Game mode: [ Online official #1050]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ EU ]

My thrall did not spawn in base after returning home. His mark on map is in the last spot i set him on guard (in my base) but he’s not there. Server already restarted but he still didn’t spawn.

I can see his equipment and stats just fine. He looks just like a standard thrall in thrall tab.
I don’t want to rescue him as he had legendary armor equipped that wasn’t easy to get on official (redeemed legion set, only one i had).

Is there a way to recover him or items he had?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I died in Klael Stronghold
  2. Had to come back with another thrall to farm sanctuary key…
  3. I recovered my dead body but previous thrall already returned home
  4. Lost thrall location on map is correct (my base) but he didn’t spawn there.
  5. Server restart didn’t help.

I’m just guessing, but was he standing on foundations? sometimes thralls sink into foundations.
and if the foundation is thick enough you wont see the thrall and will need to dismantle the foundation to get it back.

Unfortunately it’s also possible it fell through the mesh / ground, if that is the case you wont be able to get it back without using rescue.

2 Likes

as said , you can locate your thrall by clicking the eye icon in the follower tab , and try to dismantle the fundations where he should be , and if he went under the mesh , as said you’ll have no other option but to “rescue” him.

what I don’t understand is how you only have 1 redeemed armor , since it’s now pretty easy to get … you only need a named thrall and the normal silent legion receipe to craft it . the legendary weapon I can understand some are quite rare ( and a pain to obtain ) but the armor is easy crafting ( only a little bit of farming for materials , and any T4 armorer ) .

Thanks for the replay guys, he actually was under the foundation!

Really appreciate the help!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.