Thrall spawn locations and bugs ruined this game

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ | Bug ]
Region: [US]

I got very lucky early in the game and captured Eina the Light as a thrall. I almost never use any pet or thrall since. Today I upgraded my pit of Yog to max. After making The Tenderizer I walk up the ramp to collect it and Eina Spawns inside of the Pit and dies. Best thing is you can’t select the body of anything inside the pit so I didn’t only lose the thing in the game I cared for the most I lost my Fully Upgraded pit with over 100 tokens just to get the items I had on Eina. This game would be so great if it weren’t for the small but horribly unforgiving bugs that cause major incidents. Like a PVE server where only the owner can loot the body and someone takes all my newly crafted weapons and armor plus over 200 silver and gold coins a skeleton key, and 2h of other materials I had collected. . Thanks for making my miserable existence even worse. Not only can I not walk, barely function because of my health, I get to lose the single thing I care about in the game because of bugs. Blue screens during fights or farming. Comeback in dead. I’m glad that even in a stupid game everything is taken from me.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.max pit of yog
2.walk up ramp
3.watch favorite thrall spwan inside fire and die with hours worth of materials.
4. Wonder why every horrible thing has to happen to you.

1 Like

FYI this is official server 3500. Not that it matters. Not like I’m getting any of my lost items or time back.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.