Thrall storage (beds/cages)

I know that the devs already thought about this, I’m mostly posting this in the event that their idea of thrall storage is limited simply to the ones you have yet to place into a wheel of pain.

What I’m saying here, is that the ability to place un-trained thralls in cages is, in my honest opinion a must, but further then that, it would also be a good idea to have ways of “storing” tamed ones. Assigning them to beds or placing those you don’t like in cages too. Things that would allow to stack them close to each other so you can keep them out of the way when you don’t need them. Makes more sense then stuffing them in a box. XD

Also, would be helpful in reducing the clutter when you have several combat thralls spawned. If not this, then please at least let us pick them up and toss them back into a box.

2 Likes

Part of this was going to be included in the “City” system that got scrapped when the devs hit the release deadline.

Well, I think that it wouldn’t be unreasonable to take a bit of time to allow us to “pick up” spawned thralls until they have a more fleshed out system. I could be wrong, but I don’t think this would require allot of effort.

Yes its need in the game, you need to have them out during a purge but need to pull them back after. If not other player will just farm then direct and by by all the work put in.

I was mostly thinking about server lag management. XD

Having a bunch of thralls just uselessly lounge about is heavy on the system for no reason. If players can at least put them away when they are unneeded, it could help their frame rates too.

If you don’t put them down after you tame them then they stay as an item and you can store them in a chest.

I realize this, but what do you do once you have placed them down? That’s the issue I’m bringing here. There are several occasions where thralls I’ve placed down just ended up getting in the way.

Just do what any good slave owner would do…
Kill them, chop them up and feed them to the other slaves. lol

not when they are and expeniv investment. As it is in this game and so on.

I’m just going to go ahead and bump some topics now that the game’s been released and once more next week. To hopefully get past the dev’s post launch crunch time.