Game mode: [Online]
This issue is a strange one! so if you take a Thrall on follow and run out of it’s range, it will teleport to you. I do understand why this was done, so they can keep up with you.
The issue is that when they teleport they become like a ghost that can walk trough your buildings o.0. I know it’s scary when a Thralls head is suddenly sticking out of your bed :’(
It looks like running out of render distance, fixes this bug sometimes but it a little hard to do all of the time.
This is not a big issue but just a little annoying. I personally would rather have that they did not teleport but actually tried to follow you
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Take Thrall on follow inside a building.
- Run fast away form thrall so it teleports to you.
- Thrall is now like a ghost and can walk trough your buildings.
- Stop thrall from following on the ground where there is no building
- Run out of render distance.
- Thrall is now normal again.