Thralls are not what they are anymore vaults not working weapons lossing attack come fix it

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer] pve
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] all the above
Region: australia

[Free text]
Come fun come forget adding more stuff to the game till you got everything running right in previous update my relic hunters are now useless and my vault won’t let me into it and world breaker come on needed really first sword of from the animator now world breaker and the arena champion wow two hits with silent legion armour and i dead get real fix the game for the playstation communitty or loose us all soon i love the game be real this amount of bugs and bo fixes or anything amoung the many more come get it together

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.relic hunter thralls no performers
2.stop nerfing good weapons
3. My vault won’t open or be destroyed now
4. Fix any and all bugs before the game is lost to the lack of up keep on the servers

Hello @Jeff, welcome to the forums.

We appreciate your feedback, however, we do ask that one topic is open per issue in case it hasn’t been reported or its post is locked. Please refer to the topic below for further insight on how to properly submit a report:

How about just fixing the issue rather then managing this be a great start but fine next I try to do it the right way

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.