Game mode: [Online | official pve
Problem: bug thralls bonus percentage to perk increase unable to change
Region: oceanic server
For the last 5 or so days I’ve been attempting to get the effects of Lasting Meal to replace on one of my thralls. I fed them a lasting meal which gave a 7% increase to chance of increasing agility and survival. Since then no matter what food I put in their menu the growth chance bonus will not change. I’ve tried the following
- waiting for the bonus to wear off. No change
- taking the thrall out having it damaged than force feeding to heal. No change
- Removong all equipped items and placing gruel. No change
I can’t think of anything else that I could try to get this to change and I don’t want to use the thrall anymore until it’s fixed as I want certain attributes to increase and want to maximise my chance of doing so.
I posted this before and didn’t get a response so @Community pleass can I get some clarification as to whether this is intended, is lasting meal actually literally lasting or is this a bug?
It’s an important aspect of thrall levelling and the force feeding seems to have worked for others but it’s not for me. Thank you.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Feed thrall lasting meal to heal when out of gruel.
- Try to feed gruel to get strength increase growth bonus
- Not be able to change the growth increase bonus no matter what I try.