Thralls decaying for no reason

Game mode: Official online
Type of issue: My thralls went poof
Server type: PVP
Region: [US EAST COAST

Had to leave my clan temp. so my buddies thralls didnt kill me while I was with them. I left leadership to my other clanmate until I came back an hour later. Apparently because I transfer ownership or left clan while she “WASNT ONLINE” your system decided to kill every single thrall we worked so hard to level. My event logs says “Has decayed because noone has been online in a long time” This is 100% wrong and really screwed up

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Give leadership to someone else
  2. Leave clan
  3. have that other person log in to make you clan leader and reinvite you
  4. Thralls “decayed”

You gave the leadership to an inactive character and left. There was no other character in the clan but the inactive one. Do I understand you correctly?

No, you do not understand correctly. The member was not inactive. Nor did I ever say they were. The other members was my significant other who was on not even a day ago. Who was also login on at the same moment I transfer ownership. Thralls etc should not decay when there are members of the clan still active with a leader who is still active within the 168 hour decay timer. I have played conan for over 7k hours. This is 100% a new unfortunate bug

Thanks for providing further details. Your previous post was not clear to me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.