Thralls disappear upon my death

Ok so when I die it sends my thralls to “scouting” but they can’t be found anywhere. My only options are to A. Rescue them and lose all there belongings or B. Forget they ever existed and it’s getting really annoying. I would have figured this bug would have been ironed out by now… I’m playing exiles lands single player on Xbox one X.

2 Likes

Have you tried going to the “Followers” tab and marking them, so you can find them on the map? Sometimes they move or are hard to find after you die.

3 Likes

Yeah I marked them. Ran to where they were suppose to be and they are no where to be found in the dead city. It’s happened several times now.

2 Likes

They should return to were you had them guard last.

3 Likes

They probably fell through the map, it’s very common especially in single player

You can use admin panel to enter ghost mode and float down to where they are and then have them follow

Alternatively if they are scouting they will return home, eventually, when they feel like it, probably.

When they are on guard and fall through you have to rescue them or admin ghost, or on rare occasions if you’re lucky dragging an enemy around the area they fell through the map can sometimes make them pop back up

1 Like

Okay. If they’re not simply lost, then I would try what OctaviusRex suggests: waiting or going into the undermesh and seeing if they are invisible to you. Unfortunately you sometimes have to use the admin role to recover things.

1 Like

I’ll try that… silly we have to deal with it this way. Admin panel destroys the “no cheats” stuff and for that matter immersion.

1 Like

It’s not ideal but it’s a working solution at least. It’s usually easier if you track them because they show up on the map even if they are under ground

I only ever used admin for this purpose, but I had to use it quite a few times as I had this bug a lot in single player

Oddly I’ve literally never had this happened online. Of course now that I say that next time I log in half my thralls will be under the map

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.