Thralls lost after dying

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: I’m not familiar with this, I’m from Hungary

I died two times recently ( on januar 2. and today), while I was in dungeons/caves with my companion thralls.

• At the first time I was in the silver mine, killed by the the scorpion queen, got teleported home to oasis of nekhmet. I ran back, my thrall was gone.
  • Same thing on the second death, except we were at xalthar’s refugee. This time I admin teleported back, and that thrall is lost too.

The event log showed nothing, I visited the last places where they were set to guard (both were at my home ain the oasis), restarted the game, still nothing.
I lost two sets of executioners hood, arena leggings, redeemed silent legion chestplate, godbreaker grips, epic flawless guardian sabatons. Weapons don’t matter, I have spare ones of them.

Has anybody else encountered with this problem?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get a thrall
  2. Go to caves or dungeons, maybe everywhere
  3. Die
  4. Run back or just teleport back
1 Like

If you find no entry at the log, the thrall has eventually returned to the position you placed him the last time for guard.
If you die, while you have a thrall following you, the thrall changes from “following” to “scouting”. After some time (I think it about 15 minutes) the thrall will return to the last guard position.

1 Like

When the character dies, the enemies’ HP is restored, and if you approach them again, they will start fighting again. I went back to them immediately, the 15 minutes didn’t pass, so they had to be fighting.
Luckily in the past couple of weeks I’m doing an Unnamed city skeleton boss run, and once in a while I kill the scorpion queen to get venom, and the sobek warriors for the armor, so cheking the latest places we’ve visited was not a problem, but no thralls.
Maybe I’m just gonna admin spawn a bunch of them, leveling them up with commands, and keep the closest ones to my lost fellas…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.