Thralls falling through map during fights

Game mode: ANY
Type of issue: Loss of thralls and enjoyment of gameplay
Server type: ANY
Region: America

During most boss fights thralls with end up getting stuck in or falling through the ground most likely due to and issue with the boss’s hitbox. I have lost many thralls this way in cases where I ended up dying, kept attacking the boss, and stopped following me.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Send a thrall into a boss fight. For instance the Rhino King or Any large dragon in the Unnamed City.
  2. Watch thrall attack and get hit around. He will periodically fall into the ground or under the map.
  3. Die while thrall is in combat
  4. Come back and he may no longer be in combat and stuck somewhere under ground

Losing a good well geared thrall in a fight is still frustrating, i agree. Even more if this is due to some bug or glitch.

I agree that devs need take a look again a the hitboxes of some big beasts and bosses, and that there is a problem still with thralls/pets hit under ground. Different reports in this way was posted if you look around.

But maybe there is a change to recover some of your thralls. I know they stop fighting mostly if you die in the fight. When you come back, there around somewhere, mostly peacefully looking at the boss or the nature, and chilling theyr way. But they’re now in scouting state, and should tp back to theyr last home position set after 10 minutes of inactivity, or you not around. So best go out of range, waite these 10 minutes and see if they may unstuck and went back home.
May work or not, depending how stuck they are, but worth the trial.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.