Thralls falling through mesh! Wtf?

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [ Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [NA]

[I found a legendary thrall and I proceeded to knock his ■■■ out, it took forever, and guess what! On the last hit when he got knocked out he simply fell through the mesh, like omfg, wtf? It’s been ages since the game released and this was still not fixed? Seriously? We still have thralls falling through mesh, Jez, stop rolling out these stupid cosmetic DLCS and fix bugs! I’m not buying any of your DLCS until this game is reasonably fixed, and if you’re going to make a dlc, just make something meaningful, not just some cosmetic makeover of other gear and buildings, I would gladly pay for a new map region, or a special dungeon, or something not boring and new. And saying you will never release a new region is just not cool, that was a really bad move, in a full server the world is super small and crowded!!!]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Knock out a thrall
2.Falls through mesh

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss and I feel your pain.

This happens from time to time, there are several posts about it and I think it may be on Trello, but do not have the link handy. It shows the issues, let’s the community know where it is in prioritization, if they have an internal fix yet to be patched, etc. It also allows us to help the devs by voting on what impacts the community the most.

Good luck !

jim

PS: You may want to be gentle with your keyboard, they do break.

Last 3 of my thralls have fallen through mesh, what i do is i run out of view distance and come back and thrall is back up

2 Likes

I will definitely try that.

I can confirm that what @Qrizz said works most of the time. Also applies when you need to harvest a carcass that had too much unreal physics spin and shoots it clear across the map. Walk out of view distance and come back. GL.

1 Like

Hey there,

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it.
Until a fix is released, @Qrizz’s workaround seems to make this bug a little less brutal.

Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes

i solve this bug, exit to main window and login into server again. Thrall knocked appears

2 Likes

This while fine for singleplayer, those playing on populated servers want try the other solutions i think. Easier than go trough the full relog-process mostly.

Simply have the area to reload does the trick the same.

2 Likes

Relogging on the spot also works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.