Thralls not attacking - is there a way to fix it?

ive read funcom wanted to fix this in the past, but it seems they didnt for whatever reason.

is it so hard for thralls to attack after a weapon switch? i tried to let em attack with hands only and then give em weapon. switched weapon types directly to slot or inventory. nothing works.

it really sux that those bugs are in the game tbh.

any suggestions?

Browsing through the forums to see if it’s worth giving this game another chance. Last time around was a terrible experience. It blows my mind that this bug is still in the game…

Also had this problem yesterday… And I still dont get it, how you can convince the thrall to use it…

Sometimes it worked perfectly -> replace 2h-mace with Lovetap and my thrall would use the lovetap. Most of the time it didnt work…
Then I let him have both weapons and wait for battle-pause… Then try to remove the mace, but nope, no hit with lovetap…

I made runs-> Redmother, the brute & 1 skeleton at UC, then to the Den with Lovetap.
70% of the time my thrall was just standing at the Den and doing nothing…

And I removed the weapon, when we left UC and there was no battle ~2-3 mins… Never when the thrall had equiped it.

The main problem here is: Its inconsistency… If it would always work with method A, people would use it…
But thats never the case. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesnt.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.