Thralls ratio possible?

Is it possible to adjust the ratio of appearance of thralls men / women?

zerog you are completely right

I spent 4 hours looking for a female T3 or T4 thrall and couldn’t get any. There’s something wrong

But I want to increase the number of female thralls in the game and not just be hostage to a certain area

1 Like

There are several mods that change the spawning ratios of men to women.

Doesnt change the fact, that there are no real high-end female fighters. Only archers (volcano and Sepermeru) and the Relic Hunter Treasure Seekers, which I am not so much of a fan, because of their generic names.

Cimmerian Berserker can be female and is not that much weaker than Volcano or Sepermeru and Dalinsia Snowhunter the same.

This is the main reason why I was so sad when they made the bandit leaders untameable cuss there was a high spawn rate for female ones. Thankfully I got a few …chests full lol
Currently there’s not many female fighters in the game n there should be more variety as well not just dalinsia n the weak ones from the south. To me relic hunter n berserkers r generic not unique named thralls like dalinsia n there should be more unique female named fighters

1 Like

And I also know the reason, why many use the female Cimmerian Berseker… She has huge assets :smiley: :smiley:

This is also a big disappointment with T4 female dancers… Many <T4 have better assets. But then again, I just put them on beds to dance :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.