Thralls using Torches

So it appears that a Thrall can no longer carry a Torch in their off hand to light the way for you at night while dragging a bound thrall to his re-education wheel.
They just return it like it’s a weapon.
At least on the Xbox. I’m sure it’s accross all platforms.
Correct me if I am wrong or missing a step.

2 Likes

Have you tried filling up their inventory so they have no place to return it? Of course if they are Bearers that would be a bit much. Say, just put a few rocks in each inventory slot?

1 Like

I am going to check right now.

1 Like

I am on Ps4 doesn’t seem to work opens up a second inventory line.

3 Likes

I tried it also on PC, they just open a new slot and put it away.

3 Likes

I was always using the main hand of the thrall.
I am always using axes in dungeons or night time.
My high goal was always the glimmering moon.
Now that you can see inside the legendary chests you can find it in no time.
Never trust a thrall doing your job, you are the hero-brains-etc…
Your thrall is just an object, a weapon to help you achieve your goals, nothing else.

1 Like

I believe the new patch stopped you from seeing inside the legendary chests.
It gets pretty dark in the forests.

If that’s true, still the problem remains minor. If your problem is pvp, your main weapon is 2 handed and you don’t want to use torch, you have over 4 options to see in the dark especially in Siptah. There are armor pieces craft able or legendary, Argosean dream dust and night vision potion.
I don’t have to speak about the hammer :man_shrugging:.
I ain’t saying that all these are as good as a torch, but since you don’t like one handed weapons, still solutions exists.
Now if your issues are farming thralls in the night or caves like Sinners Refuge, go to Teimos camp, farm 5 dream dust and for straight 5 nights you will have night vision, it is very easy. If you don’t want to visit often Teimos camp stay for an hour and you’ll get a lot :man_shrugging:.
The game provides solutions, use them :wink:.

That’s a bad bug, with bad implications.

1 Like

@Barnes , It was always this way, when you had the inventory of a thrall full your thrall was opening a new slot. Still thank God it doesn’t work like it used to years ago that you could fill the fighter with stacks of the same material, this bug doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.