Tier 4 thrall recipes not showing

Hello,
I don’t know if I am just miss understanding or if it’s a glitch. I got a named thrall cook and when I added her to my stove the recipes did not change. As an example I thought that a lv 4 would let me create bone broth but I have not been able to do so, even with all needed ingredients. Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Not all T4s are created equal. Are you saying that the gold boxes on top are not there?
Do you have cook book IV from the summoning place?
We do not know if it is restricted to the stove or Imp stove.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by “the summoning place”. I do have the gold boxes but they are the same recipes from when I had a T3 cook. I thought that getting a named thrall would provide more or different recipes.

Some recipes need to found, they are scattered around the exiled lands in books, ghosts should draw your attention to the books when you are in the vicinity.

You need a purge cook for that. Not only T4.

Easiest one to get is in Sepermeru. Lone fisherman is a purge cook, who spawns normaly. Like the Witchdoctor being a purge Alchemist spawning normaly at the summoning place.

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Lone_Fisherman - can also spawn as female.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.