Tiger pet food question

I tamed 15 tigers, 10 with Shadespiced Raw Tough Meat which according to https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Tiger_Cub_(Pet) is supposed to be the best taming food and 5 with Shadespiced Raw Succulent Meat which shows as the favorite food in a tigers Diet window.
Can anyone confirm that these foods do give White tigers as a result?

I can confirm that Shadespiced Raw Succulent can give the White Tiger. I have a 25% success rate with it so far (though that’s from 1/4 tames, so hardly statistically significant). My very first tame was that White Tiger, since then it hasn’t worked.

I haven’t tried the Tough Meat yet, but I wouldn’t take the wiki as gospel (which I suppose you don’t, hence your question here).

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.
All the other types of pets that i got seem to work out pretty well from that website (i tame pets in groups of 5 of the same type since i dont trust the way they divide food in the pen) . Just with this one i seem to have no luck and with a chance of less then 1% of the event not occurring i thought it better to ask!

Shadespiced Tough Meat can confirm that increases the chances to get a great panther, I tried it myself. I put 5 panthers in the pen and got 2 great and 3 regular.

Were talking about tigers here?

Mikey mentioned it that’s why I commented.
For tigers you need Shadespiced Raw Tough Meat, it gives you about 25-30% chance to get a greater version.
If you didn’t get any great tigers just keep trying, you will get one soon enough. I guess you just had bad luck lol

I’m assuming all great cats have the same chances, but that’s all it is: an assumption.

I think chances are the same but not with the same type of food. That would not be logical seeing that their Diet boxes arent the same either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.