As I’ve been unable to play for a week now, due to my PS4 requiring repairs, my base would be subject to decay and more than likely gone by the time I get my PS4 back sometime next week, but a few factors have me unsure whether I should simply start over or try rebuild;
- My base was close to both iron and brimstone deposits, not to mention a steady supply of thralls.
- It was mostly foundations with one small building, all made from T1 materials.
- I was only just over level 30.
- I had 2 boxes full of iron, brimstone and other items obtained from raiding the nearby Black Hand camp.
- I intentionally have the settings to be against me to some degree (I take slightly more damage, enemies take slightly less damage, slightly reduced EXP gain, but default thirst, hunger and stamina loss rates. Longer nights and shorter days as well.)
- I play offline, so getting raided is not an issue.
- The purge meter was roughly 1/8 full.